To make these cookies I used a muffin tin to resemble mini apple pies. They are sweet and satisfying and contain fresh apples and yummy spices. Make them before having guests to fill your kitchen with a beautiful and delicious aroma!
• 1 cup of gluten free brown rice flour
• 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
• 1 large egg
• 1 medium apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
Staples: Spices – 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Coat muffin tin with cooking spray
1. Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Fill cups evenly with mixture. Flatten down with back of spoon.
3. Cook for 30 minutes
Top with cinnamon sugar if desired (1tbsp pure cane sugar and 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon)
Enjoy as a snack, dessert or for breakfast with a cream cheese spread.
Makes 12 cookies.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo