Chickpea blondies to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are full of protein, iron, fiber and folate! Sweet and healthy. Just like you!
• 1 15oz can of chickpeas
• 1/2 cup Sunbutter
• 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
• 1/2 cup of chocolate chips plus some extra to sprinkle on top.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat an 8×8″ pan with cooking spray
2. Combine the first 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth
3. Mix in chocolate chips
4. Spread batter in pan and top with chocolate chips
5. Cook for 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
6. Top with sea salt for a little salty/sweet! (Optional)
Easy peasy. Enjoy! Xoxo