This antioxidant dish can be enjoyed as a meal, appetizer or snack. It’s flavorful and full of fiber, protein, calcium and folate.
2 heads of broccoli
15.5 oz can of chickpeas
1-2 tbsp of Freshly grated parmesan cheese
Staples: Olive oil, salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Line 2 baking trays with foil paper
1. Cut stems off of broccoli heads about half the way down. Slice broccoli heads some florets will fall off. Place slices evenly on one sheet.
2. Drain chickpeas and pat dry. Place chickpeas evenly on second baking sheet.
3. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on broccoli and 1 tbsp on chickpeas. Season both with salt and pepper.
4. Place both trays in oven and cook for 30 min. Flipping broccoli and tossing chickpeas after 15min.
5. Place broccoli on plate and place chickpeas on top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo