I like to keep my Chicken Marsala light and low in sugar. I eliminated the cooking wine for chicken broth (you can use bone broth for some extra protein) and very lightly coated the chicken with brown rice flour. Let me know what you think!
• 3 chicken breasts sliced into 6 cutlets
• 1/3 cup gluten free brown rice flour
• 1 cup of fresh mushrooms
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
Staples: Olive oil, Spices – 1 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp Parsley flakes, pinch of salt and pepper
1. Place flour in a shallow bowl and coat cutlets with a very thin layer.
2. In a large pan heat olive oil and add mushrooms and spices. Cook on Medium for about 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken to pan and cook for 8 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Add chicken broth and cook 8 more minutes, flipping again halfway through. Before removing chicken from pan make sure it is cooked thoroughly and no longer pink inside.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo