These southwest turkey patties couldn’t be any easier to make and they taste incredible! Enjoy them on a gluten free bun or on top of your favorite chopped salad.
• 1 lb of ground turkey
• 3/4 cups of corn – fresh or frozen (thawed)
• 3/4 cups canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
• 1/3 cup salsa of your choice
Staples: Spices – 1 tsp dried cilantro, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp cumin. 1 tbsp olive oil for frying.
A pinch of dried parsley for garnish
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in large pan on medium.
1. Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Form patties (makes 6)
3. Cook patties evenly on both sides until golden brown and the meat is no longer pink inside. About 15 min. Sprinkle with parsley leaves (optional)
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo