My husband and I disagreed on how many chocolate chunks to use in this recipe. I LOVE chocolate so if you’re like me then follow the recipe. If you’re more like him then use 1/2 cup instead. These cookies are moist and indulgent but low in fat and packed with potassium. YAY! They will satisfy your sweet craving in one bite…but I bet you can’t stop at one!
• 1 large banana (1 1/2 small) – mashed
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup gluten free brown rice flour
• 3/4 cup chocolate chunks (we love Enjoy Life chunks. They are free from all allergens)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Line baking sheet and coat with cooking spray
1. Combine ingredients
2. Using a 1 tbsp ice cream scooper, scoop batter evenly onto tray.
3. Cook for 15min. Take out of oven and cool for 5 min.
Makes 12 cookies.
Easy Peasy. Enjoy! xoxo