When you’re in the need of a fast and tasty chicken dish for the family. This is it! Serve on top of rice or a salad.
• 3 chicken breasts
• 1 cup of gluten free panko crumbs
• 1 bottle of gluten free orange ginger sauce
Staples: 2 tbsp olive oil
Heat olive oil on medium in large skillet
1. Cut up chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces.
2. Place chicken and panko crumbs in a large Ziploc bag and shake until chicken is coated.
3. Empty chicken onto pan and toss until golden brown and no longer pink in the middle about 20 minutes.
4. Pour sauce onto chicken and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
Serves 3-4 people
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo