We could not stop eating these brownies! They are semi sweet tasting as there is NO added sugar. They are moist, light, and delicate with a rich flavor. Top them with berries or low sugar chocolate sauce. Satisfy your chocolate craving with this winner!
• 1 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks (we love these as they are free of the 8 common allergies)
• 6 Tbsp of butter (I used I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter for a light, dairy free version)
• 6 eggs separated
Preheat oven to 300 degrees
Coat a 8×8″ pan with cooking spray
1. Melt chocolate chips and butter in a small pot on low and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl beat egg yolks. In a smaller bowl beat the egg whites until foamy using a hand blender or whisk.
3. Combine chocolate mixture with egg yolks and stir. Fold in egg whites in 2 parts.
4. Pour batter into pan and cook for 45 min or until edges separate from pan and cooked through in the center. Remove and cool before cutting. Makes 9-12 brownies depending on how you slice 🙂
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo