This is the BEST fettuccine Alfredo EVER!! It is so creamy and flavorful. You would never know that the main ingredient is cauliflower. Serve with fresh gluten free pasta for a more wholesome and comforting dish. Try it out and leave me a comment below!
• 12 oz bag of fresh cauliflower
• 1 cup of skim milk
• 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp minced garlic
Staples: Spices – 1/2 tsp salt and a pinch of ground pepper
1. Cook Cauliflower in bag according to directions
2. In a large bowl combine cooked cauliflower, milk, cheese, garlic and salt and pepper. Using a hand blender, blend until smooth.
3. Pour over your favorite gluten free pasta and serve!
SUPER Easy peasy. Enjoy!