We made these in a pinch and they’re so delicious. Top with your favorite caramel popcorn and serve.
• 1 sheet of gluten free pastry (http://geefreefoods.com)
• 1 package of 8 oz low fat cream cheese
• 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
• 1 egg
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
1. Roll out pastry using a bit of gluten free flour to keep the dough from sticking to counter
2. Cut out 24 2″ circles and line mini muffin tin cups. You can use a cookie cutter or the top of a sauce cup.
3. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and egg. Whisk at the end to get rid of lumps.
4. Fill each pastry cup with 1 tbsp of the mixture. Place tin in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove and cool. Decorate the top with caramel popcorn if desired!
Makes 24 mini cheesecakes
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo