Looking for an afternoon snack that will give you an energy boost. Look no further than these Sesame Sunbutter Bites. Creamy, crunchy and satisfying…you won’t need anything else! Made with sprouted sunflower seeds these are jam packed with protein and powerful antioxidants. Sprouting seeds multiplies powerful nutrients and unlocks enzymes to super-charge digestion and support optimal health. Try these out and let me know what you think! This dish is nut, gluten, dairy and egg free.
• 1 cup of Sunbutter
• 3/4 cups of gluten free oats
• 1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds (Go Raw)
• 1/2 cup chocolate chunks plus 1/2 cup to melt (Enjoy Life)
1. Mix ingredients in a medium bowl. Using a small ice cream scoop place 1 tbsp of the mixture onto a plate. Makes about 16.
2. Put plate in fridge for 20 minute to cool and harden.
3. In the meantime melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chunks on low heat.
4. Remove plate from fridge and roll into balls.
5. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of bites and place plate back into fridge to harden chocolate (about 5 minutes). As an option place bites into mini muffin cups.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo