So, you may be wondering to do with all of your left over potato flesh from your Stuffed Potato Skins. Follow this recipe to make delicious potato buns. Toast and spread with butter, jam, sunbutter, cream cheese or top with sliced cheese and enjoy for breakfast the next morning. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
• Insides of 6 cooked potatoes
• 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
• 1/2 cup of organic cane sugar
• 3 whole eggs
Staples: 1 cup of water, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a large bowl mash potatoes with a fork or masher. Get rid of all lumps. Add the rest of the ingredients including staples. Mix well.
2. Form dough into 8-10 large balls and place on a greased baking tray. Dough will be wet. Add more flour if necessary.
3. Place in oven and bake for 60 min. When done sprinkle with sesame seeds of desired.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo