The cranberry and orange thyme in this recipe is a reminder of your favorite Thanksgiving turkey stuffing. This dish is low in fat and high in flavor. It’s very easy to make. Serve at dinner or on top of a salad at lunch. Enjoy!
• 1/2 package of Ian’s Italian Panko Breadcrumbs
• 8-10 chicken cutlets
• 3/4 cup dried cranberries
• 3/4 cup orange juice
Staples: Spices – 1 tsp dried thyme, pinch of parsley flakes to garnish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a small saucepan combine orange juice and cranberries. Bring to a boil. Add thyme and lower heat to simmer until the cranberries absorb the juice.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. Fill a shallow bowl with breadcrumbs.
3. Coat either sides of each cutlet with breadcrumbs and place on a large plate.
4. One at a time place about 1 tbsp of the cranberry mixture to the top of each cutlet. Fold over the mixture and roll. Place roll on baking sheet. Continue until all of the cutlets are filled.
5. Bake for 40 min and serve. Garnish with parsley flakes if desired.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo