My daughter loves these sweet breakfast bites. They are packed with protein and vitamins and SO perfect for those on the go. If you have little time in the morning like us you will love these bites. Easy to make and even easier to eat. I promise you will love them!
• 1 cup of cooked and mashed sweet potato (about 1 large)
• 1/2 cup of raisins
• 1/4 cup of honey
• 1 1/4 cup of gluten free oats (I love Quaker Gluten Free 1 Minute Oats) and 1/2 cup extra for coating.
1. Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Using a small ice cream scooper or a tbsp scoop mixture and place on a plate. Makes about 12-14 bites. Refrigerate for 10 min.
3. Remove and roll into balls with hands. Place 1/2 cup oats in a bowl and coat bites. You can use mini muffin cups to serve. Keep refrigerated.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo