What child doesn’t love rice crispy squares and s’mores? Well our new dessert is a marriage of both. This is also a fun alternative to a birthday cake. I cut mine into pizza slices and my kids ate it with their hands. No cutlery, plates or mess. Works for me!!
• 1 package of Dandies Marshmallows (http://dandiesmarshmallows.com/products/regular) keep 8 for the topping.
• 2 cups rice puff cereal
• 1 package of Enjoy Life Mega Chunks (https://enjoylifefoods.com/our-food/chocolate-for-baking/chocolate-for-baking-mega-chunks/)
• 4 gluten free graham crackers crushed (https://www.kinnikinnick.com/index/glutenfree/shop/action/detail/productname/s’moreables-graham-style-crackers/productidupc/62013300309)
Staples: 2 tbsp butter
1. Grease a round 9″ pan
2. In a large saucepan melt butter and marshmallows on a low heat. When fully melted turn off stove and add rice puffs and crushed graham crackers.
3. Move mixture to round pan and press down with a spoon or your fingers to fill spaces.
4. Melt chocolate chunks in a small saucepan on low. Pour over the top of the s’mores crispy until fully covered.
5. Slice the remaining 8 marshmallows in thirds and place on top of melted chocolate.
6. Place the pan in the freezer for about 5 minutes until the chocolate has set. If desired char the marshmallows with a kitchen torch or long fireplace match.
7. Slice S’mores Crispy and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo