This tuna burger is so flavorful and really easy to make. It is low in fat, high in fiber, protein, iron and omega 3. I mean it can’t get any better! Follow the recipe below and let me know what you think.
• 2 cans of solid white tuna packed in water + 3 tbsp mayo (I used Earth Balance Mindful Mayo with olive oil)
• 2 whole green onions chopped
• 1 egg
• 1 cup of cooked quinoa
Staples: 2 tbsp olive oil for frying
1. Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium.
3. Form mixture into medium sized patties. Place on pan and fry each side about 3 minutes each or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite gluten free bun or on top of a colorful salad.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo