Both of my children ate silently and cheered in unison “That salad was goooood!” Music to my ears. I deconstructed a classic BLT sandwich and transformed it into a salad. I made a creamy homemade dressing to top it off. Enjoy this dish for lunch or dinner. I hope you get the same reaction 🙂
• 12 oz package of low sodium turkey bacon
• Gluten free tostado bowls
• Fresh veggies (lettuce, tomato, carrots, cucumber)
• 1/2 cup of milk
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp gluten free apple cider vinegar
• 1 green onion chopped
Staples: salt and pepper to season
1. Place veggies in a medium bowl
2. Fry bacon and slice 2-3 pieces in squares
3. Place bacon on top of veggies and add dressing. Toss, fill tostada bowl and serve!
1. In a small bowl whisk together milk, mayonnaise, vinegar and salt and pepper. Add chopped onion and stir. Refrigerate leftovers.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo