I am long overdue for a grocery run and had a lot of left over veggies in the fridge that I didn’t want to waste. I learned from my grandmother to never throw away food so I had to get creative. I whisked together 12 eggs and added tons of fresh veggies and parmesan cheese. They turned out so incredibly delicious. My daughter ate the whole thing! Try it out!
• 12 whole eggs
• 1/4 cup skim milk
• Chopped fresh veggies of your choice (peppers, onions, tomatoes)
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray
2. Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Add veggies and cheese and mix well.
3. Fill muffin tins equally with mixture.
4. Place tin in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo