I love a little bite of chocolate every day. These are so perfect to satisfy your chocolate craving. Besides being on the healthy side they are rich and creamy. The great thing about these truffles is that you can add ingredients to them to make them your own. I’ve provided a recipe for sesame butter truffles but you can also try rum, cinnamon, matcha powder and so much more. Try out the base recipe and then make up your own flavor. Have fun!
• 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
• 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder to coat truffles
1. Place chips in a microwavable bowl and melt. Heat on 20 second increments.
2. Stir chips until fully melted. Fold in yogurt and mix well. Let cool.
3. Place in fridge for 2 hours to harden.
4. Using a mini ice cream scooper or tablespoon scoop mixture and roll in palms to make a ball (makes 6). On plate or bowl place cocoa powder. Roll each ball in the powder to coat and then place on a plate that you’ll keep in the fridge. When done serve immediately or store in fridge.
For the Sesame Butter Truffles use the directions above but add 1 tbsp of Sunbutter. Mix with melted chocolate before adding yogurt. These truffles are a little firmer than the base recipe.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo