This Vegetarian Pad Thai is the perfect base dish. It’s made simply with spiralized vegetable and rice noodles and an egg. Enjoy on it’s own or add tofu, chicken, shrimp or beef. Follow my Pad Thai sauce recipe or use store bought. This is a great dish the family will enjoy…they might even mistake it for take out!
• 1/2 cup crunchy Sunbutter
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp rice vinegar
Staples: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 tsp powdered garlic
• 3 cups spiralized vegetable noodles (I used zucchini and squash)
• 1 cup straight cut rice noodles (cooked)
• 1 egg
• Thai sauce
1. Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
1. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and sauté the spiralized vegetable noodles. Cook until soft. Move noodles to one side and crack an egg into the empty side of the skillet. Move the noodles over the egg to cook and mix.
2. Add rice noodles and sauce (about 1/2 cup or more if desired). Top with cilantro and crushed red pepper. Serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo