We really enjoy eating our meals out of edible bowls. Many of the tortilla bowls out there are high in fat and sodium. I learned how to make my own using our favorite gluten free wraps and I wanted to share the recipe with you.
• 1 large tortilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Microwave tortilla for 20 seconds.
2. Spray the outside of a bowl with cooking spray. Coat thoroughly.
3. Place bowl upside down and cover with warm tortilla. Wrap the tortilla around the bowl to create pleats.
4. Cover the tortilla and bowl tightly with foil paper.
5. Place in the oven, directly on rack, for 15 minutes.
6. When done allow to cool. Remove foil and pop tortilla off the bowl. Fill bowl with veggies, salad, chicken, tofu or beans and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo