This is a great base recipe for vanilla cupcakes. Feel free to add candy, fruit, chocolate or icing. I stuffed mine with Hershey Kisses and topped with chocolate icing*. These are super easy to make with only 4 ingredients!
• 1 1/2 cups of Cup4Cup gluten free flour
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup butter (melted)
• 3/4 cup pure cane sugar
Staples: 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, pinch of salt, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a large bowl combine butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and water. Mix well.
2. In a medium bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Poor the wet into the dry ingredients mix until there are no lumps.
4. Line muffin tin with cups and divide mixture evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes. 30-35 minutes of making a round cake.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! Xoxo
*If you’d like to make the cupcakes pictured fill each cup with 1 tbsp of batter. Place a Hershey Kiss in the center and top with another tbsp of batter. Top with chocolate icing and another Hershey Kiss once cupcakes have cooled.