Today I’m having a few friends over for a meeting and I can’t wait to serve them these party sandwiches. Served with tea they make a perfect snack, you’ll feel as though you’re in England. They are so dainty and you won’t need any cutlery. In my next post I will show you how to make the ranch dressing cucumber clover shots. Happy St. Patricks Day!
• 4 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
• Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
• 1/2 english cucumber
• 6 pieces of your favorite gluten free bread
Staples: 1 tbsp fresh or dried dill weed, pinch of salt and pepper
1. In a medium sized bowl mix together the cream cheese, lemon juice, zest and the dill weed.
2. Thinly slice the cucumbers
3. Take one slice of bread and spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture. Top with a layer of cucumbers. On another slice of bread spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture and place it face down on the cucumbers. Using a sharp kitchen knife cut off the crusts and slice the sandwich into 3 long pieces.
4. Continue using the last 4 pieces of bread.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo