Although this was a little messy to make the results were worth it. You can make these Breakfast Sushi Rolls using a variety of fruit but we’ll start with a banana. Once you get the hang of it feel free to add sliced apples, mango, pineapple, papaya or strawberries. Follow my instructions below and have fun!
• 1 gluten free wrap
• 1 banana
• 2 tbsp of your favorite soy nut butter
• 1/4 cup gluten free rice puffs
*powdered sugar and berries for garnish
1. Lay the flatbread on a cutting board and spread 1 tbsp of soy butter on one side. Place the banana at one end of the wrap and roll it up.
2. Spread the other tbsp of peanut butter on the outside of the roll.
3. Place the rice puffs on the cutting board and roll the sushi roll in them to cover the outside.
4. Slice the roll into 1/2 inch pieces and garish with powdered sugar or your favorite berries.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo