I have been working hard to find you guys the perfect blizzard recipe. It had to be thick, crunchy and creamy. I am so happy with this recipe and I hope you are too!
• 1 banana cut into slices and frozen
• 1/4 cup of your favorite milk (I used vanilla soy)
• 1 package of Made Good Chocolate Chip Granola Minis
• 1 tsp cocoa powder + 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a food processor or blender place the bananas and milk and pulse until the bananas are no longer whole. Add vanilla and cocoa powder and continue pulsing until smooth.
2. Add the Granola Minis and pulse a few times to break them up. Pour into a glass and enjoy! Or you can place the mixture in the freezer and enjoy later as ice cream.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo