My daughter loves chicken wings. She loves breaded, fried chicken wings. I came up with this healthy version by using gluten-free Panko crumbs and then baking them on high heat in the oven. They came out very crispy and flavorful. I served them with three types of dipping sauces and veggies. She was in heaven…and couldn’t stop munching! Follow my easy crunchy wing recipe below.
• 1 dozen cut chicken wings
• 1 cup gluten free panko crumbs
• 2 eggs
Staples: 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp chipotle pepper if you like yours hot, and a pinch of salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
1. Beat eggs in a shallow bowl. In a medium size bowl combine panko crumbs and spices
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Dip one wing at a time into the eggs and then submerge them into the dry mixture to coat. Place them evenly on the baking sheet.
3. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip wings over and cook for another 15 at 450 degrees. Remove from oven and serve.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! Xoxo