I have been making these chocolate chip granola bars for my kids for years. They are very easy to prepare and they’re great for breakfast, lunch boxes or after school snacks. You can whip these up in no time. I like to enjoy them mid morning with a coffee or tea and in the evening before bed with a glass of milk. They are made with all natural, healthy ingredients and no unnecessary fillers. Try it tonight!
• 2 cups of gluten and nut free oats
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup of milk
• 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. I used Enjoy Life Mini Chips.
Staples: 1/4 cup of Honey
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Grease an 8″ x 11″ baking dish and pour the batter inside. Using a large spoon spread the mixture evenly in the pan and pat it down so it is firm.
3. Cook for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Cut into 10 bars.
Easy Peasy. Enjoy! xoxo