These were beyond amazing. Suprise your mom today with these delicious S’mores Crispy Cups! Recipe below.
Happy Mother’s day to all of the warrior mamas out there. xoxo Enjoy YOUR day!
• 1 bag of Dandies Marshmallows
• 1/2 box of S’moreable Graham crackers (about 9 broken in pieces)
• 1 1/2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
• 1 bag of Enjoy Life Chocolate Mega Chunks + 1/2 cup 2% milk
Staples: 1/4 cup butter
1. In a large saucepan melt butter on low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
2. Turn off heat and add Chex cereal and stir. Add graham cracker pieces and stir until combined.
3. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Evenly distribute the crispy mix and press down into the cups.
4. In a small saucepan melt chocolate chunks on low heat. Add milk and whisk.
5. Evenly distribute the chocolate to cover each crispy cup. Top with chocolate chips if desired. Place in freezer for about 1/2 hour or until the chocolate has hardened. Remove and serve.
Makes 12 S’mores Crispy Cups
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo