I love Hilary’s Bites. They are free from all the 8 common allergens and so tasty. The bites are offered in many flavors. Check out all their products here: http://www.hilaryseatwell.com. I used the Original Veggie Bites and the Spicy Mesquite Bites in this recipe. They are definitely worth a try!
• 1 12 oz box of gluten free spaghetti
• 1 24 oz jar of gluten free tomato sauce
• 1 cup of wild mushrooms
• 1 bag of Hilary’s Bites (whatever flavor you’d like!)
Staples: 1 tbsp fresh or dried oregano, 1 tbsp fresh or dried parsley, salt and pepper to taste and 1 tbsp olive oil to sauté.
1. Cook Hilary’s Bites according to package.
2. In a large saucepan cook spaghetti according to directions on box.
3. Heat tomato sauce in a small saucepan on low.
4. Add olive oil to a small skillet and heat on medium. Add mushrooms and oregano and cook until tender. About 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. When done add spaghetti to a large bowl. Add desired amount of tomato sauce and the entire mushroom mixture. Top with Hilary’s Bites. Garnish with Parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo