I loved using Simply 7’s gluten and nut free Barbecue Quinoa Chips for this recipe. They are very flavorful and crispy and work as a fantastic breading. This sandwich is easy to make and a lot of fun, the kids will want to help. They will love crushing the chips 🙂 This dish was extremely delicious and we all loved it. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Simply 7 has many different flavor gluten free chips. If you find one you like better make this your own. xoxo
• 1 bag of Simply 7 Barbecue Quinoa Chips
• 1 lb thinly sliced chicken
• 4 of your favorite gluten free buns or flatbread
• 2 avocado (pitted, halved and sliced)
• Veggies (lettuce, tomato)
• BBQ Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Fill a large Ziploc freezer bag with Simply 7 Barbecue Quinoa Chips. Crush with your hands or the bottom of a plastic bottle until it resembles a grainy powder. Add chicken to ziploc bag and coat with crushed chips.
2. Coat a baking tray with cooking spray and place chicken evenly on the tray. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
1. Lie bun or flatbread on a plate. Add sliced avocado, tomato, lettuce and top with BBQ chicken pieces. Drizzle with BBQ sauce and serve warm.
Easy peasy. Enjoy!