This salad is the perfect way to start your summer. It’s crunchy, sweet, savory and full of vitamins. It is extremely easy to make and I guarantee it will be a hit at your party this weekend. I used light mayo to keep the calorie and fat content down but feel free to use whatever you’d like! Happy Friday xoxo
• 1 large head of broccoli
• 1 cup of shredded carrots + 1 cup of shredded purple cabbage
• 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup raisins
• 3/4 cup of your choice of mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 2 tbsp honey
Staples: Dash of salt and pepper
1. Cut the stems off of the head of broccoli and finely chop. Discard stem.
2. Place the broccoli in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir
4. Cover the salad and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours so the flavors can combine. Serve and enjoy.
1. Whisk all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo