Do you have any leftover chicken on your fridge? If so, why don’t you try this yummy Chicken BLT Pasta Salad with Homemade Dijon Dressing? It is so easy to throw together and your family will love it. It’s made with chickpea pasta, turkey bacon and fresh veggies. Serve cold. Enjoy!!
• 18oz box of Banza Chickpea Pasta Shells (cooked)
• 2 cooked leftover chicken breasts (cubed)
• 6 slices of cooked low sodium, gluten free turkey bacon (chopped)
• 1 cup of grape tomatoes (halved) + 2 cups of chopped kale
• 2/3 cup your favorite mayonnaise
• 1/3 cup gluten free dijon mustard
• 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp agave
1. In a large bowl toss all of the salad ingredients.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the Dijon Dressing.
3. Pour 3/4 of the dressing over the salad and toss. Cover salad and place in fridge for flavors to mix and marinate (minimum 1 hour). Serve the rest of the dressing with the salad at your meal.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo