These little guys offer so much flavor with a punch of protein. Made primarily with chickpeas, gluten free oats and soy nut butter the protein and fiber content is super high. I added honey for sweetness and some dried fruit and chocolate chunks for texture and flavor. These bites don’t need to be baked, frozen or refrigerated. They are there perfect snack. Easy to make, easy to eat.
• 1 15 oz can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
• 1/2 cup gluten free oats
• 1/2 cup soy nut butter
• 1 tbsp honey + 3/4 cup mix of raisins, dried cranberries, chocolate chips and chunks.
1. Purée chickpeas in a food processor.
2. In a large bowl add puréed chickpeas with the rest of the ingredients. Stir well.
3. Roll dough into 1″ balls and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo
Makes 16-18 bites