I am obsessed with these one pot pasta dishes. They are so easy to make with no mess and they cook in a flash. Your dishes will look professional and impressive. This one is extremely flavorful and tomatoey 😉 Try this!! You will love it!! It was a hit with my whole family. Kid and hubby approved. xo
• 1 8 oz box of gluten free fusilli
• 1 12 oz package of chicken sausage (sliced into 1/4″ pieces)
• 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, 4 oz about 1 cup wild mushrooms, 10 sweet red peppers sliced, 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
• 1 18 oz jar/can diced tomatoes
Staples: 3 cups of water, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1tsp dried parsley
1. Place all of the ingredients in a large pot except for the dried spices. Bring liquids to a boil, stir, and turn heat to medium. Add spices and stir. Allow mixture to cook according to the time on your pasta box. Stir frequently so that the fusilli doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot. When done, remove from heat and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo