A very close friend of ours made us this salad last weekend and I fell in love. Here is my version! It is crunchy, tangy and full of flavor. Cabbage is full of fiber, vitamin B6 and folate. Give this one a try tonight. It’s easy and quick to make!
• 1/2 green cabbage thinly sliced + 1/3 purple cabbage thinly sliced
• 1 cup of cilantro leaves
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• Juice and zest of 2 limes
• 1 tbsp honey
Staples: salt and pepper to taste
1. Place sliced cabbage and cilantro in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Eat right away or cover and place in fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
1. Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo