It’s summer, time to start grilling! This dish was a lot of fun to make and eat. Serve these cuties with my Creamy Ranch Dressing (search “Creamy Ranch Dressing” in the search bar at the bottom of the page) and a yummy summer salad. Try my Lime and Cilantro Cabbage Salad. xo
• 1 lb ground turkey
• 1 egg
• 1 onion chopped + baby tomatoes and sweet peppers
• 1 tbsp gluten free panko crumbs
Staples: 1 tsp dried parsley, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper to season
Heat grill pan or bbq
1. In a large bowl mix ground turkey, egg, chopped onion, panko crumbs and spices
2. Form mixture into balls. Makes about 11-12 meatballs.
3. On a skewer alternate tomatoes, peppers and meatballs.
4. Grill turning skewers to cook all sides of the meatballs.
Makes 4 skewers.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo