If you’re having people over for lunch/brunch be sure to make this easy and impressive french toast soufflé. It is gluten and nut free as always! Top with your favorite Canadian maple syrup and enjoy. Follow the recipe below for a family favorite.
• 1 loaf of Udi’s Sandwich Bread cut into 1″ pieces + 3 Udi’s Blueberry Muffins cut into 1-2″ squares
• 12 eggs
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
• 1/2 cup milk
Staples: 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 2 tbsp cane sugar + 1/4 cup for topping, 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray and lay the sandwich pieces along the bottom.
2. In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, 2 tbsp cane sugar, and vanilla. Pour half of the mixture over the bread.
3. Scatter blueberries and then muffin pieces on top of the bread. Pour the rest of the egg mixture over the muffins.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cane sugar over the dish and place in oven uncovered. Bake for 40-50 min.
5. Remove and serve!
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo