If you’re looking for a fun activity to do with the kids this weekend, this is it! Yogurt Bark is so yummy and a lot of fun to make. All you have to do is smear some of your favorite yogurt onto a piece of parchment paper and top with some pantry items. Get creative! Granola, sunflower seeds, chocolate chips, dried fruit, honey, maple syrup, the possibilities are endless. This is how I made mine…
• 3/4 cup of vanilla full/low fat yogurt (fat free yogurt tends to be very “icy” when frozen)
• 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
• 1/4 cup chocolate chips
• Drizzle of honey
1. Line a tray with parchment paper.
2. Pour yogurt on top and smooth out with a spoon or spatula 1/8″ – 1/4″ thick.
3. Sprinkle toppings onto yogurt.
4. Place in freezer for 2-3 hours.
5. Remove from freezer when yogurt has fully hardened and peel back parchment paper. Break yogurt into uneven pieces and enjoy!
Easy peasy. Enjoy!