This simple side dish compliments any entrée. It’s very easy to make and super flavorful. It only takes about 10 minutes to bake and the results are beautiful! Give it a try this Thanksgiving weekend. Happy holiday! xo
• 1 bundle of asparagus (15-20 stalks)
• drizzle of olive oil
• 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
• 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Staples: salt and pepper to season
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
1. Wash/dry and cut off the ends of your asparagus. About 1″ from the bottom.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the asparagus evenly on the sheet.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the rosemary on top. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Finish by sprinkling the shredded parmesan cheese evenly over everything.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the asparagus tops have turned a slightly darker green.
6. Remove and serve warm.
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo