It’s that time of the year. Class parties and holiday celebrations. If you’re looking for a nut free, gluten free, school safe treat look no further than these mini vanilla cupcakes with homemade icing. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Just pop them in your mouth. My kids and husband love them. The recipe makes 24 mini cupcakes, perfect for a class party. Try them this holiday season.
• 1/4 cup butter (softened)
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 cup Cup 4 Cup flour
Staples: 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder
• 2 tbsp butter (softened)
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 2 tbsp milk
• 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. In a large bowl mix butter, sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla.
2. Add flour, salt, and baking powder to wet ingredients and mix well.
3. Place muffin cups into your mini muffin tray and using a small spoon scoop batter evenly into cups.
4. Place tray into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
1. In a large bowl mix butter, sugar, milk and vanilla together.
2. Fill a Ziploc bag with icing and cut off one corner of the bag. Squeeze icing onto each cupcake in a circular motion.
Makes 24 cupcakes
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo