Here’s another super quick and easy recipe for you. These Grain Free, Ground Turkey Muffin Cups are low carb and use lots of dried spices to give them a burst of flavor. Serve with a baked potato, a salad, or with a side of gluten free pasta. They are incredibly versatile. I even pop them in the afternoon for a bit of protein and energy.
Warning: These will make your kitchen smell delicious!!!
• 1 lb ground turkey
• 1 egg
• 1/3 cup finely chopped celery + 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
• 2 tbsp bbq sauce
Staples: 1 tbsp dried parsley, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp mustard powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, 1/4 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Mix everything together in a large bowl.
2. Coat half a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Divide the mixture evenly into the cups (makes 6).
4. Brush the tops with bbq sauce.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove and serve.
Makes 6 Grain Free, Ground Turkey Muffin Cups
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo