These breakfast muffins are sweet, moist, and filling! Enjoy them with a dollop of cream cheese and your morning coffee. Kids will love them with a glass of warm milk for breakfast or a snack before bed. They are gluten and nut free as always. I hope you enjoy!!
• 1 1/2 bananas
• 2/3 cup sugar + extra to sprinkle on top
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup yogurt (not greek, I used vanilla flavored)
• 1 cup Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
• 1/2 cup chopped strawberries + 3 – 4 strawberries for topping
Staples: 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. In a large bowl mash the bananas. Add the oil, egg, sugar, vanilla and yogurt and mix well.
2. Add flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and combine.
3. Fold in the chopped strawberries.
4. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Evenly distribute the batter into the cups. Slice the strawberries and place one slice on top of each muffin. Sprinkle each muffin with a pinch of sugar and place tray into the oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and Serve.
Makes 12 muffins
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo