These easy peasy, no sugar added, gluten, and nut free cookies are best enjoyed warm with a big glass of milk! I hope you enjoy.
• 2 medium bananas
• 1 egg
• 1 1/4 cup gluten free oats
• 3/4 cups Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a large bowl mash bananas. Add egg and mix well.
2. Pour the gluten free oats into the bowl and combine. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
3. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a 1 tbsp ice cream scooper or spoon, scoop batter evenly onto the tray. The batter does not spread so the cookies can be fairly close together. I fit about 17 cookies onto the tray.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to stand for 2-3 minutes. Serve warm.
Makes 16-18 cookies
Easy peasy. Enjoy! xoxo